Each year, I attend the Philadelphia area MUFON conference, held at the Bucks County Sheraton in Langhorne, PA. (Right by the Oxford Valley Mall and Sesame Place.)
This year’s lineup looks incredible…
Friday, Oct. 26
- 4:30 pm – Alex Chionetti (N&S America UFO Cases)
- 5:30 pm – Joe Foster (Monmouth County UFOs)
- 6:45 pm – Cocktail Hour
- 8:00 pm – Denise Murter (2008 Bucks County UFO Wave)
Saturday, Oct. 27
- 9:00 am – Frank Chille (Becoming a Cosmic Citizen)
- 10:15 am – James Krug (Anti Gravity)
- Noon – Lunch
- 1:00 pm – Col. John Alexander (Reality Denied: Things Can’t Happen but Did)
- 2:30 pm – Barbara Lamb (ET Human Hybrids)
- 4:00 pm – Guy Malone (Roswell: What Really Happened?)
- 5:30 pm – Dinner
- 6:30 pm – Bill Birnes (UFOs and the White House)
For more details and tickets, please visit this link. Hopefully I’ll see you there!
Despite what most in the UFO field would like to believe, there is still a large group unfamiliar with AATIP—the U.S. government’s recently revealed UFO program. This was the main subject at this year’s 2018 MUFON International Symposium. For those of you who are part of that group, here is a link to catch you up to speed on the DoD’s Advanced Aerospace Threat Identification Program.
And for those of you who ARE familiar, here’s a more recent article just for you. Yes you, my fellow UFO nut.
Following the MUFON Philly conference this weekend, I’ll be lecturing again at the On Angel’s Wings metaphysical store in Bordentown, NJ. The topic will again be on “Perceptions and Deceptions Within the UFO Experience” that I lectured on in September at the Para-X Behind the Veil 2 conference. It’s a much smaller venue this time, but I have an actual slide presentation to accompany my talk.
Each October there’s a UFO conference held in Langhorne, PA (a suburb of Philadelphia) known as the Philly MUFON Conference. This year marks the 10th anniversary, many of which I’ve been attending for several years now. Here are all the details…
Here are some upcoming conferences and lectures that I’ve heard about are taking place on the east coast for the end of 2016. Am I missing your paranormal or UFO related event? Contact me and I’ll post it up.