In case you hadn’t heard, Jeremy Corbell is the new investigative filmmaker on the block with his latest film, Bob Lazar: Area 51 & Flying Saucers.
Regardless of what you think of the Bob Lazar story in general, this new documentary on him is certainly worth the watch. There’s no denying that Corbell is revisiting some of the most bizarre stories on the UFO landscape and presenting them to a new audience that may not be as familiar. If you haven’t seen Corbell’s film, Hunt for the Skinwalker you also need to add that to your playlist too.
But just like Hunt for the Skinwalker, it seems that people either love his latest film or hate it.
Each year, I attend the Philadelphia area MUFON conference, held at the Bucks County Sheraton in Langhorne, PA. (Right by the Oxford Valley Mall and Sesame Place.)
This year’s lineup looks incredible…
Friday, Oct. 26
- 4:30 pm – Alex Chionetti (N&S America UFO Cases)
- 5:30 pm – Joe Foster (Monmouth County UFOs)
- 6:45 pm – Cocktail Hour
- 8:00 pm – Denise Murter (2008 Bucks County UFO Wave)
Saturday, Oct. 27
- 9:00 am – Frank Chille (Becoming a Cosmic Citizen)
- 10:15 am – James Krug (Anti Gravity)
- Noon – Lunch
- 1:00 pm – Col. John Alexander (Reality Denied: Things Can’t Happen but Did)
- 2:30 pm – Barbara Lamb (ET Human Hybrids)
- 4:00 pm – Guy Malone (Roswell: What Really Happened?)
- 5:30 pm – Dinner
- 6:30 pm – Bill Birnes (UFOs and the White House)
For more details and tickets, please visit this link. Hopefully I’ll see you there!